Check back next March for 2020 scholarship information.
To apply, you must be:
- A Credit Union member with all accounts in good standing.
- A graduating high school senior, 19 years of age or younger.
- A thoughtful essay with a title (double-spaced, two pages maximum, eleven point font minimum) on the topic announced in March.
- Your transcript(s) reflecting all four years of high school, including any Honors or AP courses, as well as your cumulative, un-weighted GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- A list of your extracurricular and community activities and work history.
The Credit Union will award the David P. Smay Scholarships in the amount of $1,000 to each winning submission.
The submission deadline is usually May 1, with winners announced no later than May 31.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 510-251-6000 or 800-782-8782.