Don't stand in line every payday just to deposit your paycheck. Instead, take advantage of Spectrum's Direct Deposit service and save time by having your entire paycheck, less the usual deductions, automatically deposited into your Spectrum Credit Union account. Direct Deposit is a free service to all members.
IMPORTANT: Instead of just your member number, you must use your 14-digit Spectrum account number (found in the MICR line of your Spectrum check) to authorize electronic debits or credits to your account. Please click here to find out how to establish your 14-digit Spectrum account number.
Direct Deposit Benefits
- Your funds are available immediately, even if you can't visit a branch.
- You can immediately withdraw cash at any Spectrum branch or any Spectrum or network ATM each payday.
- You can start earning dividends sooner on your deposited funds.
- Your paycheck cannot be lost or stolen.
How Direct Deposit Works
On your payday, your employer will provide you with a pay stub, and that same day, the amount of your paycheck, less the usual deductions, will appear on your Spectrum member statement. If you ever need to verify a deposit, simply call our 24-hour Telephone Access Service or log onto PC Access. It's simple and easy.
Payroll Deduction Service
Spectrum's Payroll Deduction Service lets you conveniently and automatically arrange to have specified amounts allocated from your paycheck to separate Spectrum deposit, and loan accounts. With our Payroll Deduction Service, you'll:
- Never miss a loan payment.
- Maximize the amount you save with regular deposits to your savings, checking, IRA or other Spectrum accounts.
- Conveniently be able to allocate your deposit among several Spectrum accounts.