Spectrum account statements and notices are available to members free of charge in a convenient electronic format.
Benefits of FREE eStatements and eNotices
- No waiting on the mail – emails alert you to new account statements and notices
- Account statements and notices are available quickly and securely online
- The chances of mail theft are virtually eliminated
- Environmental impacts are lessened
Sign up for eStatements, and we'll alert you via email when your monthly statements are available to you in PC Access To view them, log in to your PC Access account and click on the "eStatements" tab. Statements will accumulate for up to 96 months.
To Sign Up for eStatements
- Log in to PC Access Online Banking
- Click on the “eStatements” tab
- Enter your information and accept the terms
- Click on the “Enroll/Unenroll" link
- Opt out of receiving paper statements
Sign up for our convenient eNotices, and we'll alert you via email when notices are available to you in PC Access for account activities such as overdraft transfers, insufficient funds, share certificate renewals, and past due loan payments. To view them, log in to your PC Access account and click the “eNotifications” tab, then the "eNotices" link. Click "Enter" in the eNotices section to enter the site.
To Sign Up for eNotices:
- Log in to your PC Access account
- Click the “eNotifications” tab, then the "eNotices" link
- "Enter" the eNotices site and change your delivery option to electronic